Omega Mini USB IR Thermometer
The OS-MINIUSB is a miniature infrared sensor that measures the surface temperature of a solid or liquid without contact. It can measure non-metal surfaces between -20 and 1000°C (-4 and 1832°F), with a response time of just 125 ms.
- Temperature Range: -20 to 1000°C (-4 to 1832°F)
- Interface: USB
- Accuracy: ±1% of reading or ±1°C whichever is greater
- Repeatability: ±0.5% of reading or ±0.5°C whichever is greater
- Emissivity Setting: 0.2 to 1.0
- Response Time: t90 125 ms (90% response)
- Spectral Range: 8 to 14 µm
- Supply Voltage: 5 Vdc (provided by USB)
- Supply Current: 50 mA max
This device uses the Omega Mini USB IR Thermometer Driver in Tulip.