This Standard Support Program is subject to the Tulip Terms of Service or, if Customer and Tulip have separately negotiated and executed an agreement for the Tulip Platform, such separate agreement (the Terms of Service or such separate agreement, as applicable, referred to herein as the “Tulip Terms”). All defined terms used herein shall have the meaning accorded to such terms in the Tulip Terms unless expressly otherwise defined herein.
During a Customer’s paid subscription to Tulip Platform, the support entitlements made available by Tulip to Customer under this Standard Support Program are provided at no additional charge. Support is available on weekdays, excluding Tulip holidays, during Tulip’s Standard Support Hours. Support does not include on-site technical support, training, professional services or related out-of-pocket expenses or support for Tulip Platform for which you have not purchased a subscription and expressly excludes the items listed under “Excluded Items” below.
A Tulip Customer Support representative will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to Customers and will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly resolve each case submitted by Customer in accordance with this Standard Support Program. Actual resolution time will depend on the nature of the case and the resolution. A resolution may consist of a fix, workaround or other solution in Tulip’s reasonable determination.
Tulip may use technical information provided by Customer and its Users relating to the Tulip Platform in connection with cases submitted by Customer and its Users, including for product support and development. As part of resolving cases, Tulip may make available bug lists, planned feature lists, and other supplemental materials, all of which are Confidential Information of Tulip and for which Tulip makes no representations or warranties of any kind.
- Standard US Support hours are 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday, excluding Tulip holidays.
- Standard EMEA Support hours are 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CEST, Monday through Friday, excluding Tulip holidays.
Submitting a Case
Customer may log a case with Tulip as follows: Customer must submit cases from within the Tulip Platform by using the Support Request feature within the Tulip Platform. Upon case submission, Customer will be asked to provide its company name, contact information for the User submitting the case, and case details. Tulip Customer Support will assign each case with a unique case number. Customer can additionally engage in live chat with a Tulip Customer Support representative from within the Tulip Platform.
Tulip must be able to reproduce errors in order to resolve them. Customer agrees to cooperate and work closely with Tulip to reproduce errors, including conducting diagnostic or troubleshooting activities as reasonably requested and appropriate. Also, subject to Customer’s approval on a case-by-case basis, Customer or its Users may be asked to provide remote access to the Customer’s Tulip account and/or desktop system for troubleshooting purposes.
Reproducible errors that cannot promptly be resolved will be escalated to higher tiers within Tulip Customer Support for further investigation and analysis. Issues will be generally categorized and handled according to an assigned severity level, as follows:
|Description & Examples
|Target Response Time
|Critical production issue affecting all Customer Users which requires an immediate solution. The Tulip Platform is down, inoperable, inaccessible or unavailable or the nonperformance of the Tulip Platform prevents useful work from being done with no work around. Only production instances of the Tulip Platform may be classified in this manner.
|Major functionality of the Tulip Platform is impacted or significant performance degradation is experienced. Issue is persistent and affects many Users and/or major functionality. No reasonable workaround available.
|1 business day
|The Tulip Platform experiences a performance issue or bug affecting some but not all Users. The problem is localized or has isolated impact. Short-term workaround is available, but not scalable.
|2 business days
Long-Term Support (LTS)
Standard Support services LTS releases for 12 months after the release of the subsequent LTS.
The Support Policy does not cover subscriptions to the Tulip Platform provided free of charge for evaluation or testing purposes and does not include any of the following:
- Assistance with Tulip password resets. Users should click the “Forgot your password?” link on the login page or contact their system administrator;
- Assistance with Tulip username. Users should contact their system administrator;
- Assistance in developing Customer or User-specific customizations;
- Assistance with non-Tulip products, services, components or technologies, including without limitation implementation, administration or use of (or resolution of defects or errors caused by) third-party enabling technologies such as databases, computer networks or communications systems;
- Assistance with installation or configuration of hardware, including without limitation, computers, mobile devices, hard drives, networked devices, printers, or other devices or the device drivers for such hardware;
- Resolution of errors or defects that are not reproducible by Tulip Customer Support;
- Resolution of errors or defects caused by Customer’s or its Users’ negligence or misconduct or faults in Customer’s or its Users’ use environment;
- Resolution of errors or defects caused by non-Tulip products, services or technologies;
- Resolution of errors or defects in due to accident, abuse or improper use; or
- Any version of the Tulip Software other than the most current point release.
Changes to Support Policy
Tulip may change this Support Policy from time to time in its sole discretion; provided that any reductions in support entitlements will not take effect until the renewal of Customer’s then-current subscription to the Tulip Platform.
To be eligible for support under this Standard Support Program, Customer must:
- Procure, install and maintain all equipment, telephone lines, communication interfaces and other hardware necessary to operate and use the Tulip Platform;
- Make payment of all undisputed payments and applicable fees owed to Tulip; provided, however, that if the parties are unable to resolve a payment dispute within 90 days, Tulip may cease providing support until the dispute is resolved;
- Ensure that the Tulip Platform are used in accordance with the Tulip Terms;
- Ensure that the Tulip Platform are being used on a supported operating system and, if applicable, web browser;
- Not, directly or indirectly using a third party, make any modifications to the Tulip Platform;
- Reasonably cooperate with Tulip’s Customer Support representative and technical support personnel in the diagnosis of any error or defect;
- Install all required Updates; and make available to Tulip, free of charge, all information, facilities and services reasonably required and requested by Tulip to enable Tulip to provide the support described herein, including without limitation remote access to Customer’s environment if reasonably required.