• Minimize quality defects by identifying, fixing and preventing defects from moving downstream.
• Reduce human error throughout your operations.
• Minimize scrap and rework costs by detecting and fixing defects early in your operation.
• Increase productivity and reduce costs by eliminating non-value added work on defective items.
• Guide operators through complex assemblies to prevent quality issues.
• Incorporate photographs, videos, CAD drawings, and other multimedia to reduce operator mistakes.
• Create interactive forms that allow workers to report and identify the cause of defects.
• Receive SMS or Email alerts if quality thresholds are crossed.
• Connect cameras, calipers, scales, and other IoT enabled devices to detect defective parts and prevent them from moving downstream.
• Compare First Pass Yield rates by workstation, worker, materials and other variables to identify root-cause of defects.
• Visualize quality trends in order to monitor the efficacy of quality assurance steps.