Jump to section
As the fall season lands at Tulip, we are excited to bring more features and improvements to the platform. Let’s jump into what the latest release 193 brings:
- Features in Machine Monitoring: Copy machine types, and update tables in real-time
- New functions and variable improvements: Map functions in the expression editor
- Configure date and time format: You can now adjust the date and time format across your Tulip experience
- Improved Pareto charts: We’ve adjusted the y-axis scaling on Pareto charts
Features in Machine Monitoring
From the Machine Types page, you can now easily copy machine types. This lets you clone triggers, states, downtime reasons, and attributes to a new machine type, without altering the original.
In addition, data in Machine Tables now updates in real time. Because of this, tables are more beneficial for monitoring machines’ status and implementing improvements.
A few other improvements:
- We now have a modal to guide you through removing machine properties
- You can now use the machine type editor save button to save machine triggers
- Current and previous values can be added to machine monitoring triggers
New functions and variable improvements
We now support the ability to map functions in the expression editor. With this, you can map corresponding values to a given key. The output values can be mapped to an array type that you select. The new variables are:
Also new to variables is the ability to view analytics on the variables percentFalse and countWhereFalse.
Configure Date and Time
From your account settings, you can now customize the Datetime Format across your instance. Please reach out to a Tulip representative to enable this functionality if you are interested.
Last but certainly not least: Pareto charts
With release 193, your Pareto charts may look different. The y-axis of Pareto charts has improved scaling, to help you view data more efficiently when there is a large difference between values.
This will improve the experience of using these types of charts.
These features are available to Tulip users in release 193 and above. To learn more about other additions and fixes with the most recent releases of Tulip, visit our community site for release notes and our support site for resources. Want to learn more about a specific product feature? Reach out with questions.