Applications are core to the Tulip platform. These out-of-the-box apps were built by Tulip for our users, with many different use cases in mind. You can configure them to meet your needs, or customize them further with the endless capabilities of the Tulip app builder. We release new apps to the library on a bi-weekly cadence and are excited to share the 8th release of apps and updates:
- Digital Andon System: Connect your operators with the rest of the team and give them the tools to be able to get the line back up and running
- Digital Andon Monitoring: Enable supervisors to monitor their respective stations and respond to Andon alerts
- Hourly Production Scorecard: Track hourly production performance without whiteboards
- Digital Logbook with Work Instructions: Collect information for a logbook entry while guiding end-users through a complex operation
- Digital Logbook: View events and logbook entries for a room or given piece of equipment
- Equipment Logbook: Access the demonstrations of cleaning operations for equipment, track processes, and generate a record of the equipment’s readiness.
- Digital History Record: View all logbook records and equipment activity in one place
Andon App Collection
Digital Andon System
This application resides next to a station and provides Andon functionality. The operators on the shop floor can update statuses and report issues using the cell, and the app can dispatch logged information to the appropriate supervisors using SMS or e-mail.
Digital Andon Monitoring
Using this app, supervisors can monitor their respective stations and respond to Andon alerts from SMS and e-mail notifications. The Digital Andon Monitoring app alerts supervisor end-users of Andon events in real-time and prioritizes them based on timestamp, issue category, and notes. This app works with the Andon Operator System app.
Hourly Production Scorecard
The hourly scorecard is a simple terminal that allows an associate to increment an output quantity against an increasing target. You can use this to track the production performance of your work centers and replace manual methods like whiteboards.
Logbook App Suite
Digital Logbook with Work Instructions
This application guides an operator through an example complex operation, generating a logbook entry from entered data. Leverage dynamic work instructions and connections to equipment.
With this app, you can view the individual events and logbook entries for a given piece of equipment in an operation.
You can access the cleaning operations for different types of equipment, track cleaning processes, and generate a record of each equipment’s readiness.
Digital History Record
View all logbook records and equipment activity in one place. The Digital History Record app allows you to view all digital logbook records, electronic batch records, and equipment activity in one place, including for batches and devices.