How Tulip is supporting manufacturers contributing to the fight against COVID-19
1. Manufacturing app consulting services
Tulip’s customer solutions team has first hand experience leading digital transformations in manufacturing across industry, including regulated medical device and pharmaceutical environments. They’ll partner with you to support training, use case consultation, app building and continuous improvement activities needed to ramp production fast and reliably.
2. Free use of Tulip’s manufacturing app platform
We will provide access and use of the Tulip platform at no cost to help companies produce new products, increase production volumes, and bring therapies faster to market. Tulip’s app platform is GMP ready and is validated for use in regulatory environments.
A Letter from our CEO
Supporting the manufacturing community in the face of COVID-19
Here in Massachusetts, Governor Charlie Baker just announced a ‘stay-at-home’ policy through April 7th, stating that all non-essential businesses and services must close. Many states and cities across America are following similar measures. Right now, critical manufacturing is an essential service.
Medical supply manufacturers are working day and night to ramp up their production, while manufacturers across the US (and the world) are shifting their production lines in service of this effort. Like many others, we have been incredibly proud of the manufacturing community’s unwavering commitment to public health. At Tulip, we are doing our part.
If you are contributing to open source manufacturing efforts, or are a medical supply manufacturer who needs to scale up production or retool your production line to support the fight against COVID-19, our team will provide our software and services for free.
- We will provide access and use of the Tulip platform to help increase production volumes and bring therapies faster to market.
- Our team will quickly build and deploy custom applications that create training sequences and work instructions.
- Our software is GMP ready and validated for use in regulated environments.
- Our team of lean manufacturing experts, process engineers, and application developers are on call to provide remote training, use case consultation, workshops, and any other support that your team may need.
- We can deploy Tulip apps that screen visitors and frontline workers for symptoms to prevent COVID-19 from spreading in their organizations
When it comes to manufacturing therapies, personal protective equipment, ventilators, sanitizer, test kits and other critical medical supplies, what matters most right now is balancing quality and speed. And I believe that Tulip is uniquely situated to help. For manufacturers, that means quickly designing and deploying new compliant processes. Many regulated manufacturing systems aren’t set up for this kind of rapid shift in production. Tulip makes adjusting and shifting production easier by ensuring quality while eliminating long development cycles. Our focus is supporting your operations to help you get production up faster.
Two months ago, the COVID-19 pandemic began spreading around the world. This is not a national problem, it is a global problem. No one has a playbook for how to respond, and while it can feel chaotic and stressful, we are clear about our goals at Tulip. We are committed to keeping our people safe and well, maintaining our business, and supporting our customers and the manufacturing community as we all work together to fight COVID-19.
To any manufacturing company that is ramping production to fight COVID-19, we are here for you. If you think we can help, we offer our service at no charge. Please contact us at email@example.com.
All my best,
Co-founder & CEO