A canvas for your logic in Tulip
Simplify your app building with logic that can work with all of the resources.
How does it work?
Start with a spark
Choose an event in Tulip to kick off your Automation.
Build your logic
Add action or decision blocks to create a powerful condition-based plan of action.
Run in the background
Let your Automations get tasks done for you, and alert the right people at the right time.
How Automations can help you
Stay alerted on machine changes
Alert an operator to machine downtime and schedule maintenance
- When the Machine State changes on a specific machine
- Perform a Create/Update Table Record action on a specific table and add a new record with the specific information
- Automations can help you respond to machine state changes in real-time, allowing you to dispatch work instructions or alerts to operators to help optimize equipment utilization.
Schedule reminders and tasks
Send training reminders to team members at the start of each week
- Dispatch work on a schedule
- Send reminders over email, SMS, or other business systems
- Set up logic to ensure that your team has the right training or tasks assigned at the start of their shift.
Process data from all of your systems
Know what is happening in your production
- When a row, like a unique Work Order, is updated in a Table
- Run a Connector to update the record in your ERP system
- Automations can help you create logic that runs in the cloud, pushing and pulling data between your systems to ensure everyone is in the loop.
A familiar platform experience. Easily find, version, edit, and activate your Automations.
Create your logic on a canvas that is easy to learn and fast to build.
Know what your Automation is doing with run history.
See how many tasks remain in your plan (coming soon)
Automations work with the Tulip resources you already use
Use Tables in Tulip to push data and tasks to your apps for operators, and build composable solutions that simplify your app logic.
Add and update records and dispatch tasks to Apps
Push and pull data from third party systems
Action on state changes quicker and set up alerts
Act on out-of-control values as they occur
Send data and alerts to operator interfaces through Tables
When Table Field Changes
When Machine Activity Changes
When Timer Fires*
When Scheduled Event Occurs*
When Insight Event Occurs*
See the full list of Events →
Update Table Record
Create Table Record
Run Connector Function*
Read/Write to Machine Activity Tables*
See the full list of Actions →
Get started with Automations Beta
Join the Automations Beta!
Automations are available in Beta for Tulip customers now. If you don't have access to please reach out to our team.