During this webinar on Thursday, August 5 @ 2:00 PM ET, join industry veterans Juan Asenjo & Giovanni Carrara, as they discuss:
- So join and learn how you can get a holistic view of your operations to start driving improvements at your operations!
- Why it’s important to collect machine data
- Connecting a machine to Tulip (including what protocols and machines are supported)
- Visualizing machine data in Tulip
- Using machine data in your apps
So join and learn how you can get a holistic view of your operations to start driving improvements at your operations!
Control Applications Engineer @ Tulip
Mission-driven engineer with a demonstrated history of working in advanced manufacturing technologies such as PLC programming, industrial software development, digital transformation and converged plant-wide ethernet network design.
Currently working at Tulip Interfaces helping our customers implement our no-code manufacturing application platform and I am growing my skillset in cloud applications, machine learning and agile manufacturing.
Community Lead @ Tulip
Mechanical Engineer with 2+ years experience in Quality Control, Manufacturing and 3D Modeling.
Can't make the scheduled time? Register and we'll send you the recording of the complete webinar.