Connect Industrial IoT
Interact with devices, sensors, and existing shopfloor equipment using our industrial IoT hardware.
Choose from our two Industrial IoT hardware gateways to fit your production needs.
I/O Gateway is an industrial-strength IoT Gateway enabling applications where real-time inputs, outputs, analog measurements, and USB-compatible instrumentation are required. Simply connect existing buttons or sensors to the I/O Gateway and configure the I/O Gateway via the web with Tulip.I/O Gateway >
USB Gateway enables applications where multiple USB-capable devices are required. Simply connect the devices to the USB Gateway and build intelligent work instructions, visualize incoming data, and control them with Tulip.USB Gateway >
Connect your shopfloor apps with state of the art sensors, cameras, scanners, and devices of all sorts. Tulip certified devices just work, with support for 100s more.
- QMR8-0P-0F Through Beam Sensor
- CR3110-3000 Current Sense Transformer
- CR3111-3000 Current Sense Transformer
- CR8410-1000 Current Sense Transformer
- QMRHD-0P-0A Through Beam Sensor
- QMRS-0N-0A Through Beam Sensor
- PTD25-10-0200H Pressure Transmitter
- UK1A-E7-0A Ultrasonic Proximity Sensor
- Lascar Temperature and Humidity Sensor