The Synaccess NP-05B PDU is a power strip that offers independent control of five outlets in a small, robust form factor. Manageable via TCP/IP network or direct serial connection and adaptable with the 1U brackets (included) for mounting.
- 5 x NEMA 5-15R Outlets
- Handles up to 15A at 110VAC – 10A at 220VAC
- Compact enclosure: L 19″ x W 2.125″ x H 1.75″
- 1 x DB9 RS232 Port: Data: 7 or 8 bits. Stop Bits: 1 or 2. Parity: None Flow Control: None. Baud Rate: 2400 to 19200.
- Network Protocols: HTTP, IP/TCP, ICMP, NTP, SMTP, DHCP, Telnet, and BootP
- Network Interface: 10-Base T. RJ-45.
- Operational Temperature Environment: -25C° → 50C°
- Humidity: 5-95%, non-condensing
- Safety and Compliance: cTUV(US & Canada), UL-60950, FCC Class B
This device uses the Power Strip driver in Tulip.