CR Magnetics CR8410-1000
The CR Magnets CR8400 series current transformer is designed for industrial automation equipment. This model is epoxy-encapsulated with a polypropylene resin case that is built to last with two wire leads for easy connection. This model also has a frequency range of 20-1,000 Hz, an insulation voltage of 3,500 VAC, and operates in temperatures of -40 to 85 degrees Celsius.
- Maximum Continuous Primary Current: 4 X Ir
- Insulation Voltage: 3500 Vac/1min
- Storage Temp.: -45°C thru +85 °C
- Operating Temp.: General Purpose & Nickel -40°C thru +85 °C
- Operating Temp.: High Frequency -40°C thru +65 °C
This device uses the Generic ADC Driver in Tulip.