The Rexroth Nexo for safety-critical fittings under VDI/VDE 2862 ensures maximum freedom for use with consistently high reliability. It is the first cordless screwdriver with integrated control and power electronics that can reliably work with fittings even in dead spots. In these instances, the results are buffered by the integrated control system and transmitted wirelessly to the receiver station at a later time.
- Integrated controller monitors the tightening and transmits the results over a wireless connection to a receiving station
- Batteries for the new Nexo Cordless Nutrunner can be exchanged during production with no time loss resulting from rebooting due to the 20 second stay-alive function.
- Direct availability of information via the impact resistant graphics display and also enables quick access to stored information via the MicroUSB interface. The Nutrunner can also be connected to any control system with Ethernet connectivity.
- Available in both a right angle and pistol grip.
- Available in three different versions with a working range varying between 3-50 Nm. The pistol grip Nutrunner is available in two versions with a working range between 1.8-12 Nm.
- Equipped with a 36 volt slide-in battery pack, charger, suspension device, slide-in Accu Package, tool shelf and auxiliary handle.
- CE Certified
This device uses the Torque OP driver in Tulip.