The Micro Detector QM Photo sensor is Automation Direct's new photoelectric sensor. This IP67-rated sensor uses mini-rectangular photo eye sensors constructed with plastic housings. This model incorporates various photo sensing modes; diffuse, diffuse with background suppression, retroreflective, retroreflective for transparent objects, and through-beam styles. Thus, making this model a great choice for a photosensor in a manufacturing/production environment.
- Sensitivity: Adjustable (270º) Adjustable (4 turns) Adjustable (270º)
- Output Type: Light-on or Dark-on
- Operating Voltage: 10 – 30 VDC
- No Load Supply Current Visible Red: 30mA, Infrared: 45mA
- Operating (Load) Current: ≤100mA
- Off-state (Leakage) Current: ≤10uA
- Voltage Drop: 2V max @ 100mA
- Switching Frequency: QMRBx, QMR8, QMI9 (1kHz) QMRx7 (2kHz) 1kHz 2kHz
- Ripple: ≤10%
- Time Delay Before Availability (tv): ≤100ms
- Short-Circuit Protection: short circuit (auto reset), over voltage pulses
- Operating Temperature -25 to 70 ºC (-13 to 158 ºF)
- Thermal Drift -30 to 80 °C (-22 to 176 °F)
- CE Certified
This device uses the Generic IO Driver in Tulip.