Automation Direct QMRS-0N-0A
The QMRS-0N-0A is a rectangular photoelectric sensor. This series has a 30-200mm sensing distance, adjustable light-on/ dark-on features, 1kHz switching frequency, and visible red light emission. It diffuses with background suppression. This model is manufactured with a durable plastic housing and comes with a 2m cable for easy connection, making this a practical choice for manufacturing.
- Output Type: Light-on or Dark-on
- Operating Voltage: 10 – 30 VDC
- No Load Supply Current Visible Red: 30mA, Infrared: 45mA
- Operating (Load) Current: ≤100mA
- Off-state (Leakage) Current: ≤10uA
- Voltage Drop: 2V max @ 100mA
- Switching Frequency: QMRBx, QMR8, QMI9 (1kHz) QMRx7 (2kHz) 1kHz 2kHz
- Ripple: ≤10%
- Time Delay Before Availability (tv): ≤100ms
- Short-Circuit Protection: short circuit (auto reset), over voltage pulses
- Operating Temperature: -25 to 70 ºC (-13 to 158 ºF)
- Thermal Drift: -30 to 80 °C (-22 to 176 °F)
- Protection Degree: (DIN 40050) IP67 (EN60529)
This device uses the Generic IO Driver in Tulip.