• Ensure defects are detected and solved before they move downstream.
• Increase first pass yield (FPY) by identifying and solving the root cause of quality defects.
• Maximize quality by allowing operators to report defective parts.
• Save time by digitizing the defect-reporting process.
• Create instructions that guide operators through a step-by-step visual quality inspection process.
• Guide workers to quickly fix quality defects before they move on downstream.
• Include interactive forms to let operators generate quick quality reports when they detect a defective part.
• Add SMS or Email alerts to get notified when defect thresholds are crossed.
• Easily integrate IoT enabled devices such as calipers, cameras, and scales to let operators check if the output is within tolerance parameters.
• Collect real-time data to gain visibility into processes and reduce the response time of quality problems.