• Identify skill gaps in your workers and provide training to help bridge those gaps.
• Provide targeted training for operators that are underperforming compared to their peers.
• Increase safety standards and reduce liability by restricting tasks to operators with certain skills and experience only.
• Lower turnover costs by cross-training your team in new skills at a higher pace and on their own time.
• Discover hidden talent by identifying outliers.
• Decrease the number of process errors by making sure the right people have the right skills.
• Leverage self-guided training to reduce training costs and duration through self-guided learning modules.
• Incorporate multimedia such as pictures, videos and CAD drawings.
• Draw automatic skill profiles by tracking operator interaction with tools and processes.
• Easily modify training modules across the factory floor to fit the need of specific operators, areas, and machinery.
• Track operator progress through their training process and as they grow within your company.
• Increase visibility on the skills of your workforce through real-time skill matrix analytics.