• Expedite product failure investigations by tracing materials all the way through the manufacturing process.
• Increase productivity by eliminating time-consuming paper records.
• Identify and solve root cause of defects faster through increased visibility.
• Create work instructions that help workers comply with product traceability standards.
• Connect barcode scanners to store material traceability data from the raw stage to final assembly.
• Connect calipers and scales to ensure and track process accuracy.
• Connect cameras to inspect and track the work performed at a certain step.
• Connect power tools and store torque driver data directly along the built product information.
• Allow operators to create product-specific quality reports.
• Visualize data collected by IoT enabled devices throughout the factory floor to identify areas for improvement.