• Ensure that all components of a finished product are present and free of defects prior to shipment
• Reduce costs from RMAs and shipping
• Increase operator productivity and enable faster shipping.
• Keep track of who shipped which package to increase accountability.
• Incorporate visual quality checks for defects
• Integrate break beams and to ensure correct parts are included
• Guide operators with the Tulip Light Kit to ensure they pick and place the right items in the right packages
• Incorporate scales to check package’s weight
• Provide a checklist to make sure your operators follow procedures and remember to ship every item in order to reduce RMA costs
• Use barcode scanners to retrieve and input shipping data in a faster way to increase operator productivity.