• Reduce human error throughout your production by error proofing your processes.
• Increase productivity by helping the workforce perform more tasks, with less mistakes.
• Reduce quality costs by preventing rework and scrap.
• Create instructions that allow workers to follow step-by-step processes.
• Incorporate photographs, videos, CAD drawings, and multimedia to guide operators.
• Use Tulip’s Light Kit to guide your team with easy to set up pick-to-light and pick-to-place functionality.
• Include error warnings (lights/sounds).
• Connect calipers, scales, cameras, and other IoT-enabled devices to make sure workers stay within tolerance and complete the process to specification.
• Track and visualize your processes to assess the effectiveness of error-proofing initiatives.
• Create reports and dashboards to visualize and identify error-proofing opportunities.