• Increase operator productivity by comprehensively guiding them through complex processes.
• Reduce human error through easy to follow, interactive instructions that guide your team as they perform their daily tasks.
• Augment operator engagement through interactive work instructions.
• Minimize quality defects through automatic in-line quality inspections.
• Gain visibility into operator performance through real-time data and benchmarking.
• Reduce the cost of poor quality by minimizing rework, scrap and defective products.
• Create steps that guide your team through your standard operating procedures (SOPs).
Incorporate pictures, videos, CAD drawings and other rich media to help workers complete steps within the target time.
• Connect IoT enabled devices such as Tulip’s Light Kit, barcode scanners, calipers and cameras to add in-line quality controls throughout the production process and error proof your operations.
• Collect real-time performance data and provide targeted timely feedback and training to associates.
• Automatically keep track of cycle time, step times and progress to identify bottlenecks and optimize your production, from whenever you are.
• Integrate with other existing shop-floor systems such as ERP or your own databases to ensure operators have the most up-to-date information at all times.