Apps > Digital & Visual Andon
• Standardize problem-reporting protocols throughout the factory floor.
• Save time by easily differentiating whether the issue is a part shortage, defective part, tool malfunction, or a safety problem.
• Reduce idle time by allowing operators to easily notify the appropriate person in charge of fixing the problem.
• Raise productivity by avoiding operators having to search for help.
• Increase visibility by tracking help response times and success rates.
• Create steps that generate real-time alerts via SMS, e-mail and andon lights.
• Incorporate photographs, videos, CAD drawings, and multimedia to guide operators and reduce error rates.
• Allow the system to inform supervisors responding to an alert if a specific spare part or step is required to resolve the issue.
• Incorporate forms to track cause and resolution to improve problem-solving processes.
• Allow supervisors to update repair records on the spot.
• Keep track of supervisors success rates in order to adapt quickly.
• Use Tulip’s visualization dashboard to identify causes, not only the symptoms.