• Boost worker engagement by allowing them to see the impact they have on production results.
• Increase shop floor productivity by fostering a healthy competition through leaderboards.
• Boost accountability among your team through transparent performance metrics.
• Save time by replacing analog, manual shop-floor dashboards, with digital ones.
• Have a real-time picture of your shop floor through live dashboards that integrate human and machine data.
• Create work instructions and parameters that feed data directly into your digital dashboards.
• Easily connect IoT devices such as barcode scanners, cameras, and sensors to collect real-time human and machine data.
• Allow shop-floor management to provide timely feedback, objective targets, and performance reviews to operators.
• Set and review performance goals – the number of parts produced or pieces processed for a specific time period – on dynamic graphs.
• Define metrics, key performance indicators (KPIs) and reports to track your goals.
• Collect human and machine data and visualize it in real-time through dashboards you can share with your key stakeholders.
• Anonymize operator data to comply with regulation and your company’s policies.