• Provide optimal temperature and humidity work conditions to increase worker performance.
• Protect ambient temperature and humidity sensitive processes.
• React faster to changes in ambient temperature and humidity.
• Improve your team’s safety and working conditions through ambient condition monitoring.
• Ensure compliance with safety and quality regulations of temperature and humidity sensitive processes.
• Gain visibility into how ambient conditions impact quality and operations.
• Create SMS/email notifications, alerts and visual cues that notify the relevant team members of variations in ambient conditions.
• Connect temperature and humidity sensors in areas of the factory floor that are relevant to associates, machinery or processes.
• Connect other ambient sensors such as light and decibel meters to monitor correct lighting levels and safe noise levels.
• Use Tulip’s data visualization dashboard to collect and visualize ambient data, and identify potential ambient-related issues.