Last updated: June 19, 2020
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP” or “Acceptable Use Policy”) sets forth terms and conditions for acceptable access and use of Tulip Interfaces, Inc.’s (“Tulip Interfaces”, “we” or “us”) (a) websites (mobile or localized versions and related domains and subdomains) and (b) software as a service products and (c) hardware products ((a) , (b) , (c) collectively, “Services”), and supplements any written agreement between Tulip and a customer. This AUP is not meant to be exhaustive, but sets forth examples of conduct deemed by Tulip to be inappropriate, improper or harmful to Tulip’s network and Services and thereby prohibited. The restrictions set forth in this AUP shall apply to a customer and its employees and any other person or entity that is provided access to the Services directly or indirectly by a customer (the “Users”). By accessing or using the Services, a customer acknowledges that it is authorized to enter into this AUP and has read, understood and agrees to comply with the terms of this AUP, will cause its Users comply with this AUP, and will be responsible for violations of this AUP by its Users. If a customer does not agree to this AUP, then the customer shall have no right to use the Services and shall cease all use of the Services.
To keep the Services running safely and smoothly, we need our customers and their Users to agree not to misuse them. Specifically, you agree that you will (and will require that your Users will (i) comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in your use of the Services and (ii) not:
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network used with the Services or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Tamper with, reverse engineer or hack the Services, interfere with or disrupt the Services, circumvent any security or authentication measures of the Services or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services (or any portion thereof) or related systems, networks or data;
- Modify or disable the Services or use the Services in any manner that interferes with or disrupts the integrity or performance of the Services or related systems, network or data;
- Access or search the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces, or copy, distribute, or disclose any part of the Service in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”;
- Overwhelm or attempt to overwhelm our infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on the Services that consume extraordinary resources, such as by: (i) using “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers” or other automated systems to send more request messages to our servers than a human could reasonably send in the same period of time using a normal browser; or (ii) going far beyond the use parameters for any given Service;
- Solicit any users of our Services for commercial purposes;
- Use the Services to generate or send unsolicited communications, advertising or spam, or otherwise cause Tulip to become impaired in its ability to send communications on its own or on its customers’ behalf;
- Misrepresent yourself or disguise the origin of any data, content or other information you submit (including by “spoofing”, “phishing”, manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implying any sponsorship or association with Tulip or any third party) or access the Services via another user’s account without their permission;
- Use the Services for any illegal purpose or in violation of any laws (including without limitation data, privacy and export control laws);
- Use the Services to violate the privacy of others, or to collect or gather other users’ personal information (including account information) from our Services;
- Use the Services to stalk, harass, bully or post threats of violence against others;
- Access or use Services in a United States embargoed country or in violation of any applicable export law or regulation (including any United States export laws and regulations);
- Submit (or post, upload, share or otherwise provide) data, content or other information that (i) infringes Tulip’s or a third party’s intellectual property, privacy or other rights or that you don’t have the right to submit (including confidential or personal information you are not authorized to disclose); (ii) that is deceptive, fraudulent, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harmful to minors, pornographic, indecent, harassing, hateful, religiously, racially or ethnically offensive, that encourages illegal or tortious conduct or that is otherwise inappropriate in Tulip’s discretion; (iii) contains viruses, bots, worms, scripting exploits, security vulnerabilities, malware or other similar materials; or (iv) that could otherwise cause damage to Tulip or any third party; or
- permit or encourage anyone else to commit any of the actions above.
Without affecting any other remedies available to us, Tulip may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend a customer’s or a User’s account or access to the Services without notice or liability if Tulip (in its sole discretion) determines that the customer or User has violated this Acceptable Use Policy.
We reserve the right to modify this AUP from time to time in our sole discretion without notice; such changes will take effect upon the posting of such revised terms on this website. Accordingly, we recommend that customers check this AUP periodically. A customer’s or its Users’ continued access or use of the Services after the posting of such revised terms constitutes the customer’s agreement to comply with and to be bound by such revised terms. In the event of any conflict between this AUP and any other policy or agreement referenced herein, this AUP shall govern in the absence of specific language to the contrary in such policy or agreement.